Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dance Your Heart Out

Blog prompt: Today is National Dance Day. Do you like to dance? Why or why not?

Love to dance. From ballet to jazz and everything in between and beyond. But sadly Pan does not; well, he might like to dance but if you have ever watched Forrest Gump you will know what he looks like when he dances. So we have not been dancing in years.

In high school one of the classes we were required to take as seniors was called "recreation". And one of the things we had to learn was how to dance. Ballroom, polka, Charleston, jitterbug.... I loved it. The jitterbug was my all time favorite.

Maybe one day I can convince Pan that it would be fun if we took dance lessons together. :)

Template by Wendyzine; Summer Garden (c)A Work in Progress; Fonts: Trashed, Californian FB

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I love to dance too but my hubby hates it. Only if I get him to drink enough will he get up and dance. He has only 1 move and it can go fast or it can go slow but that is about it. LOL

Glynis said...

Ours might be the opposite situation. I think I look like Forrest Gump :) and hubby has all the rhythm !

Tammy said...

I love to dance and hubby will slow dance with me. But his fast dances are not what you would want to see on the dance floor.