Friday, April 10, 2009

How much is that sibling

in the window? The one with the long, straight hair.

Blog prompt: Today is National Sibling Day. If you have a sibling, describe your relationship. If you don’t, write about someone else’s relationship with a sibling.

I have a sibling, actually two. ddpuppies and the bug are my younger sisters. I, personally, think both are pretty great and I will kick the back side of anyone who happens to disagree, LOL. Back in our younger days (like living at home together), I had been known to do that a time or two.

The bug and I commune just about every day. We have something in common, children. Her boys are 5 and 6, while my grands are 4 and 9. Her youngest and mine are only 6 months apart, in fact. So there is always discussions regarding schools, play and dieting. That is something else we have in common, but don’t tell her I said that. Hehehe

I love spending time with ddpuppies and talking to her. She suffers from migraines and cannot take any kind of narcotic so I try not to disturb her too much. She handles it a lot better than I ever would and I have a great deal of respect for her. She got me into scrapbooking and I have never looked back. She and I also enjoy photography and when we are together our conversations will often run to techniques.

So for my sisters, Happy Siblings Day and I love ya.

This is one of two desktops I did for April and the one I ultimately
choice to use. The other is for the Princess and you will see it a
few days hence
Black Beauty (c)Armina Designs; Clipping mask (c)Kathryn Estry; Perpetual Calendar (c)Kristmess

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I am one of three girls and since my oldest sister passed away, I miss her! I'm so glad I have my other sister though. Sounds like the three of you have a great relationship! There's nothing like a sister!

Beachcomber said...

Sounds like you and your sisters have a good relationship. That is nice to see. I have 2 older sisters and a brother.

Harvey said...

I liked my siblings much better after I no longer had to share a house with them.