Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kindergarten Korner

Blog prompt: Today is Kindergarten Day. If you could act like a child in kindergarten, what would you like to do today?

I would be tucked up in bed right next to Indy playing either Star Wars, Indiana Jones or Batman Legos on the 360. We originally bought them for Indy to play (and he does all the time), but soon I was hooked. They are funny and relatively easy (until you get to the hard parts that is, LOL).

Though when actually playing with Indy, I guess it is better than I am not a 4 or 5 year old. Can you imagine two of them trying to go in two different directions? Yeah, I wouldn't want to deal with it either.

Bomb is back now, so hopefully after work today, I can get caught up reading. Especially Loonyhiker whose Travel Notes are a highlight of the day. I love seeing and reading about all the places she is visiting right.

Template by No Reimer Reason; Guga's Brother kit (c)Dani Alencar; Font: Arial Unicode MS

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I can just picture you and Indy playing together!! Hope you don't fuss like 5 year olds though! :) Glad you are enjoying my travels.