Thursday, April 16, 2009

To Lose It or Not

Blog prompt: Today National High Five Day. Tell about something you did this month that you feel proud of.

While I am not going to go into details here, I am proud of the fact that I did not blow my stack with some information that was given me earlier. Especially since it went through another party then to me, instead of facing me with it. But it's over and I'm trying to be happy for the decisions made. Still it reminds me of another time when someone went behind my back with the same thing.

I am going to go with the flow, be happy for the other party and continue with Curves. :)


Cora's Best Friend (c)Snowflake Beach Designs

2 comments:

vw bug said...

I like your april layout!

loonyhiker said...

Man, you are such a better person than I am. I would have had to confront the first person and probably said things I shouldn't. I'm proud of you too!