Thursday, April 30, 2009

Honestly, what was I thinking

Blog prompt: Today is National Honesty Day. How do you feel about honesty? Do you feel like there are times that it is okay to be dishonest? If so, when?

For the most part, I really believe you should be honest. Tax returns, filling out applications, how you feel about someone.

But there are times when being "brutally" honest just isn't appropriate, i.e.: "That dress doesn't look good on you," "What in the world did you do to your hair, it looks awful." I don't advocate being dishonest, but a better way to handle them would be to search for a compliment in whatever you are staring at with revulsion.

And I agree with the guys on the questions that have to do with weight. If you ask if you look fat or if you have gained weight, I will answer with I hadn't noticed. Because, to be honest, I haven't.

Poppy kit (c)Tracy Collins; Stitching (c)Lisa Carter; Alpha (c)Lauren Bavin; Template by Denise Beatty Originals; Fonts: Broken 15, Carlifornian FB

2 comments:

Tammy said...

*turning around* Do you think my butt looks too big Tink?? hehehe

loonyhiker said...

Wait Tammy! She couldn't see you because my big butt was in the way! I never ask a question about my butt 'cause I know it is too big! LOL