Sunday, February 01, 2009

Boy friends vs. BOYfriends

Indy is such a treat to have around most times. Point in fact was yesterday. His mother was trying to get him ready to go spend the week with his father. As Indy bounced around, he jumped onto her lap wanting to know where her "guy" was. "What guy are you talking about?" she inquired. "You know, your BOYfriend." "Do you mean 'C'," she asked. "Yes, 'C', your BOYfriend." She replied, "He is just a friend, he is not my boyfriend." "YES HE IS YOUR BOYfriend." Guess she is lucky he is visiting his dad this week when 'J' comes to visit. :)


Brenda Miller (template); DigiDiva (Homemade Memories); Font: Summertime

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouths of babes, Tink!

That story reminds me of when my sister's husband came to pick her up for their first date (many years ago). My youngest brother was about 10. He opened the door and said to Greg, "Are you going to marry my sister, 'cos I want her room."