Monday, February 09, 2009

A Mrs. Who Meme

The House of Zathras has come up with a dozy of a meme and here I am to try it out. Do be aware that some of the answers are, um, questionable.

Rules: Go to urbandictionary.com and type in your answers to the following questions. Post the first definition it gives you.

1. Your name: Wouldn't you like to know
A sweet beach
2. Your age: 52
A sexual position, which I won't describe here
3. One of your friends: Myrean
Not defined
4. What you should be doing: Sleeping
a mystical kind of magic which sends u to an alternate plane of existence in which the magical gremlins give u pro plus
5. Favorite color: Periwinkle
1. Any of several small, often edible marine snails, having thick, cone-shaped, whorled shells.
2. A pale purplish-blue color.
6. Birthplace: Rapid City
A pretty cool town on the Western side of South Dakota, and on the Eastern side of The Black Hills. Population is about 60,000 people. Most all of my friends live here and I'm really gonna miss the town when I leave
. 7. Your nickname: Tink
A bum, Hobo, Homeless person, Gypsies or someone who dresses scruffily.
1."Stay away from those Tinks"
2."Instead of throwing those clothes away, give them to the tinks"
3." Look at you, you look like a tink...go and get changed.
8. Your birth month: August
The idea of perfection. The 8th Month of the year in certain European and Asian cultures signifies greatness in achieving perfection, or something close to it.

Template (c)Andrea Gold; Bohemia (c)Veronica Hurley; Font: Mr. Wade

3 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

HAPPY MONDAY sweetie!

Thank you SO much for the LOVING comment. This week is going to be a bit rough. I'm having a difficult time focusing as I know Friday is coming all too soon and my fluctuating hormones are making me SUPER emotional to begin with! Funny how that all works, eh?

I SOOOOOOO love your NEW header girlfriend and GEE, HMMMM, you wouldn't by any chance live in Florida now would you??? ROFL! Gotta LOVE those PINK FLAMINGOS!

Another FABULOUS layout done TINK-style and I will have to come back and check this other goody out over the weekend. It looks to be QUITE amusing! He, he ...

Glad to hear that Scamp is recovering nicely and I appreciate the update! *smile*

Love and hugs,
Linda )

Anonymous said...

Love it!

ArtcTrish said...

That was so funny! I had never seen that one before and your answers were a hoot! I tried December and it said the month the hottest women are born! I may have to finish the rest of it!!!lol