Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog Prompt: Is writing

in your blog a form of self therapy?

In one word... No. I don't really know why I do it, other than my sister was so excited about it when she got me started. I really like doing the blog prompts as it makes me think about things I normally would not think about. And it gives me a change to post my layouts for family and friends to see that I would not be able to share otherwise (okay, I guess I could email them, but at least here they aren't forced to look upon them, LOL).

Things I would need therapy even of the self-help type, I would never share on such an open forum. And as to if I even need therapy, do you think I would tell you? :)


Brenda Miller (template); Homemade Memories (c)DigiDiva; Font: Summertime

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I look forward to reading your posts every day. You have a fun way of writing and I usually finish with a big smile on my face. It is nice to feel good after reading something. Please keep it up! (from your loyal fan!)

Evangelesse said...

Tink, you daredevil you! Skydiving!