Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blog Prompt - What needs cleaning

in your house?

You mean besides the entire house? My bedroom could probably use a really good cleaning. The living room needs to have the tools put up and the dust vacuumed from when Pan redid the wiring; as well as the mantle needing to be painted. And he needs to go ahead and build the dvd/bookcase for me and paint it. The Princess will unload the dishwasher when she gets home from school and then I will reload it, but the kitchen floor should be scrubbed sometime soon. At least there are no toys scattered over the living room again. Apparently Indy and The Princess now believe I am serious when I tell them to pick up.

Rustic Fields (c)Doreen Stolz; Template by Andrea Gold; Font: Arial

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Thats so great your little ones help with the chores. I hate unloading the dishwasher for sure.

loonyhiker said...

I think it is great that you taught them that lesson about their toys. Hope they remember this so it can make your life easier!

Unknown said...

I'll be MUCH less windy tonight dear friend! ROFL! EVERYTHING!

Tomorrow is actually my big cleaning day, however, having fibro I have to pace myself to keep from a major flareup, SO, I spend about two hours making sure the carpet is vacuumed, furniture is dusted and/or polished, mirrors are clean, bedroom is tidy, bathroom cleaned and that's about my two hour limit!

When Robert arrives home for his weekend off, the house is taken care of! WOO HOO!

HAPPY FRIDAY darlin' and I'll be burying my nose right here in Photoshop!

Thank you for your WONDERFUL prompts! I actually look forward to them when I can catch them!

WOO for YOU and the Princess and Indy! Makes for harmonious living now doesn't it? He, he ...

Have a SPECTACULAR weekend darlin'!

BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

P.S. Thank you for the head's up on Blogger's little boof. I deleted it after seeing one comment up top when I was headed down to my last post!!! That was SO weird to see - first time ever!
I see they've made some changes to the FOLLOW MY BLOG and put a border around it and some of their logos/advertisement. I'll see if I can manipulate the code and make them disappear like I usually do! LOL!

ROFL! My WORD VERIFICATION is: HYPER! I have felt that way all day but only because I've had an overload of info passed my way and been going nonstop! Can't you tell? I can't stop typing! :) Ciao bella!

Anonymous said...

cool layout!