Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blog Prompt - How important

is rest and relaxation to you?

Very important, but I don't seem to get enough of it lately, LOL. Don't know if it is old age creeping up or that my internal body clock has gotten messed up. It has gotten more and more difficult to get to sleep before 1 or 2 in the morning. Then, most mornings, I have to be up, or am woken up, before 7 a.m.

I keep telling myself I will catch up on Wednesdays, Fridays or Sundays, but it just never seems to happen. I'm going to do it this weekend though, right? Right? :)

Dream It Be It (c)Doreen Stolz; My True Valentine alpha (c)Dani Alencar; Template by Andrea Gold; Font: Arial

5 comments:

loonyhiker said...

It seems like my body wants to get up earlier and earlier. Hey, who is the boss here? I guess my body is! LOL

Evangelesse said...

Beautiful layout! Hey, don't know if you do blog awards, but there's one for you on my blog if you do!

Beachcomber said...

My body has trouble going to sleep, too. Of course, I need to stop staying up so late because I'm not sleepy.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Thanks for the head's up Tink! I think you are right, Blogger was trying to post without me!!!

Not sure what happened but I had posted my last post right around that time, but NEVER saw it this morning while back and forth adding the photos. Strange, but then Blogger IS on occasion! LOL!

AWESOME layout girlfriend! REST, RELAXATION??? How do you spell that??? ROFL!

I'm about to enter into a WONDERFUL business venture, SO, this girl will MOST likely be burning the midnight oil quite a bit the next few months.

I had gotten pretty good about being in bed before midnight as I REALLY do LOVE mornings even though I am genetically predisposed to NIGHT OWLISM!!! *BIG GRIN* Follow my family on FB and you'll see what I mean.

I come from a family of prolific writers. My baby sister is burning the midnight oil at this very time working on her third novel to be published and my mother drags her 81-year-old self to bed at the crack of Dawn (her name as well!)

You are VERY creative Tink and I cannot help but TRULY believe that those of us who tend to express our creativity on a regular basis, ALL suffer from NIGHT OWLISM and this is when we produce our GREATEST work, don't you think? I know it rings true for me, my mom and my sister to mention a few!

Have a GORGEOUS tomorrow and I hope this weekend brings you some FABULOUS R & R my friend!

BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

LOL!!! Now can you see where my LONG, RAMBLING posts come from!!! Did I ever stand a chance of being short, sweet and to the point???

He, he ...