Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blog Prompt - List things

You've always wanted to do that you haven't done (yet)

And at this point, probably will never try, LOL. Skydiving would top my list of something that I wanted to do, but haven't. I got to ride on the autobahn (my sister drove) which was another thing I wanted to do. And I learned they do have speed limits. Just about anything I have always wanted to do, I have. Oh, oh, oh. I know one. I would like to go back to Rapid City, SD, one day. I was born there and would like to see it. May be go to Rome, Ireland and back to Germany. Actually those are places I would like to see, not really something to do, huh? Oh well, I am sure I could find something to do while at each place... Museums, ruins, etc.

Brenda Miller (template);Be My Tweetheart 09/08 daily download (c)Sarah Meyer and Cherie Shields; Font: Filoex Girls

2 comments:

Beachcomber said...

Hmmm skydiving? Riding on the autobahn would be interesting if someone else was driving.I would love to go to Rome, Ireland and Germany, too.

loonyhiker said...

I love your list except skydiving. There is no way I will jump out of a plane unless the plane is going to crash and someone physically throws my butt out of the door. Hope you do all that you want.