Friday, February 27, 2009

An Award :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


From time to time there are some special people who come into your life. People you can relate to right from the beginning and feel like you have known them your entire life. That's how I feel about NiNi of Creative Rhapsody. So you can imagine how I felt when I received the above award from her. Thanks NiNi. (and for you cuisine connoisseurs, you must take a gander at her blog "Tasty Scraps")

The rules are that you have to link back to the person who nominated you & pass the award onto 7 other blogs that give you inspiration and link to them too. Now to pass it on to 7 people that inspire me...

VW Bug
Linda
Mrs. Who
Yin

I'll have to post some more in a little while. :)

3 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Thank you for the HONOR of receiving such a SPECIAL award from such a DEAR sweet friend as YOU, Tink!

MWAH!

XOXO,
Linda :)

Mrs. Who said...

OMG...Thank you, darlin'!

Anonymous said...

You are the sweetest... I'll do my best with getting this one posted and passed on!