Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Blog Prompt: One thing I want to accomplish TODAY is...

Well at this point I have pretty much accomplished it. But if I had written this earlier it would have been to go to work, get it done and come home.

I have gone to work, got it done, went to the bank and now I am at home. In a couple of hours I will go pick the Princess up from school and spend time helping her with her homework. See if her dad would like to stay for movie night when he gets her. Cook dinner (and since it is all frozen dinners tonight, that ought to be easy enough, right? LOL).

But the thing I would really like to accomplish TODAY is .... Go to bed earlier. We'll see how that goes.


Brenda Miller (template); DigiDiva (Homemade Memories); Font: Summertime

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

You are a superwoman! (and my hero!) I hope you go to bed early tonight.

Unknown said...

DITTO to the ABOVE! PHEW, my head is swimming right about now!

Tink, I SO love the NOCULARS!!! Boy, did that trigger some MANY MOONS AGO memories! TWO fabulously wonderful layouts - GOTTA love the "messy"!!!

I am in a WHIRLWIND at the moment so if I seem sporadic, that is because I AM! I can't even type fast enough to keep up with my brain right now - EEEEKS!

I will post an update on my blog to catch everyone up - let's just hope "I" can catch up! LOL!

Hope you are having a WONDERFUL week thus far. And, YES, to bed earlier is a FABULOUS thing. I've been forcing myself to do the same, although I still need to work on the "earlier" being before 1:00 am! LOL!

Love and hugs,
Linda *hearts*