Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blog Prompt: What is in your car trunk

or the back of your family van?

This should be easy. A towel, a beach chair and various beach related items. None of which belong to me. I went out one day and there they were. I guess I can claim them as my own since they have now been there for nearly 3 months and no one else has claimed them.

Actually I know who they belong to and if I ever get up the gumption (or just remember), I'll take them out and hide them. Bwahhh hahahahahaha.....

Tea Garden (c)Amy Sumrall; template by Meredith; Fonts: Clingy, Dreamed About You

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

It sounds like the Beach Fairy has been to visit you! I would say claim them and enjoy them.

Beachcomber said...

LOL Isn't funny how things just appear in our cars?

Tammy said...

Yea, you live so close to the beach. pooh. We have to drive too far. That is funny how they just appeared though. hehehe Love the layout