Friday, February 13, 2009

Are you superstitious?

Apparently not, according to the Princess who is all up in arms this morning because it's Friday the 13th and I wasn't overly concerned. But maybe I should have been. I just noticed that she left for school without her Valentine's cards which I will now have to take up to the school in a few minutes. Now is that bad luck for her or for me, since I am the one who has to make a trip to the school.

Template by kaledain, based on the layout "Alina" by Manuela; Sweetheart Cluster Pack (c)Connie Prince; Font: Porcelain

2 comments:

Glynis said...

I had to check Jackson's backpack for his Valentine's twice since it's snowing and I have no intention of making an extra trip :) Love that layout...that picture is priceless!

loonyhiker said...

I think it was her lucky day because she had you! And it was your lucky day because you were able to do that instead of having to tell her that you couldn't. Love the layout!