Wednesday, February 11, 2009

If I had 24 hours to evacuate

my home before it was to be destroyed by a hurricane, what 10 things would I grab (not including people or pets)

Guess I can tell what is on Tammy's mind, LOL. Yep, it is getting on to that time again. As for me the 10 items would be:

1. My purse
2. any medication that one of us may be on
3. cellphone
4. camera
5. as many pictures as I could fit in the truck
6. cpu & external hard drives
7. all the spare change/cash laying around
8. the televisions
9. pillows
10. my Tink blanket

I tried to put them in order as to what I would leave behind if I had (#10 being the first to be left behind, etc.) The first 4 are givens. They would go no matter what.

Color Revolution Ravishing in Red (c)Connie Prince; Template (c)Brenda Miller; Font: Selfish

3 comments:

Tammy said...

hehehe you know me well Tink. Yup before you know it, we will have to be ready for the next hurricane season. Tell you the truth, anything is better then all the freezing weather we have had.

Love the layout.

Evangelesse said...

OOPs! I forgot my celly! Well, it's usually in my purse and I listed that. And I see you have a favorite blankie too!

loonyhiker said...

I find it interesting how many things we all have in common! Great list!