Saturday, December 15, 2007

Tribulations of Having a Middle Name

I was tagged by Loonyhiker for a meme.

Tag Rules:
1. The players must use the letters from their middle name as facts that are relevant in your life. If you do not have a middle name, you can make one up or one you would have liked.
2. When you are tagged, you need to do a blogspot, containing your own middle name and the game facts.
3. At the end of your blogpost, you need to tag a person for every letter of your middle name as well as leaving them a comment to let them know you have tagged them.

Royal
Energetic (though less so these days, LOL)
Nice
Exuberant and knows
Everything, according to grandkids

And like Loony, I can't think of any of the blogs that I read on a regular basis that start with the letters of my middle name. Well I do know of one blog but since he hasn't done any of the last several memes he's been tagged with (none from me), I figure I'm not going to add to his list of memes to do. Though he is welcome to snag this if he wants.

Template 4 by Theresa Borntreger; Christmas mega kit (c)designers of Scraphouse; Fonts: Pristina; Pythagoras

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Exuberant was a great word and exactly what I think of when I think of you!

Anonymous said...

The thing is do you like your middle name Tink. I think it's very pretty and i would like it if it were mine. But there's something about middle names that seems to make us always dislike them. Even my daughter dislikes her middle name and it's Michelle, which you wouldn't think anyone could dislike.

And I'm loving all the Christmas layouts you've been posting incidetally.

ArtcTrish said...

Huh....well this explains why I haven't been tagged in a while by you! You know I always play along!