Thursday, December 06, 2007

A Bookful of Tribulations

Thu 12/6 Blog Prompt: On the sixth day of December I will pick up Star Trek Academy Collision Course by William Shatner to read because of its entertainment value and because we have had it a month and I haven't read it yet. Pan says it is good. And that should be a good recommendation, don't you think? Maybe I'll have time this weekend (crossing fingers).

Template by Yin Designs; Chocoberry Cream kit (c); Melanie Ann Designs; Fonts: Cheeseburger; Mamae Que Nos Fas

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Here's hoping you can steal some quality quiet time to feed your mind some book candy this weekend. My fingers are crossed for ya.

Margaritaville looks like a hoot. Not a whole lot of reading there, though,looks like. LOL.

loonyhiker said...

I don't know when you find time to read with all your blogging, scrapping, taking care of kids, and star gazing! LOL

Glynis said...

Sounds like a great plan...to find time to read! I hope your book is great!

Mrs. Who said...

Please let us know how the book is!