Saturday, December 29, 2007

End of the Year Tribulations

Hard to believe the year is nearly over and soon we will be entered 2008. And some of the highlights of this past year are:

The Princess attends her first Valentine dance
Nuke makes down to take the Princess to a Renaissance Faire
Ballerina gets a Jack Russell Terrier which she names Aussie
I get my computer desk set up and now have my own computer/craft room
Indy figures out how to play Star Wars Legos by himself
Pan's conference this year, while still held in Orlando was at Universal instead of Disney
Pan and I got to meet Writer's Block, her husband and their daughter, RTY, at Pat O'Brien's for dinner
Scamp and Ballerina flew over from Hawaii to spend a week with us
Scamp, Ballerina, Indy and I drove up to spend a weekend with Nuke in his new house and help him move
I had surgery which necessitated Indy starting daycare
I bought a bathing suit and started going to the pool with the Princess nearly every day
The Princess had her birthday party at the pool this year
She also got to spend a week at aquatic camp as our birthday present to her
Bombshell nearly runs over a 5 week old kitten, when she can't find the owners and can't keep it at her house she brings it to ours. Which we promptly rename KFKAP
The a/c & furnace broke down and we had to have it replaced. At the same time we had to get a new range as well as a new washer and dryer.
School didn't start until August 20 this year as opposed to August 4 last year
The Princess starts ballet
I get a new Canon Rebel XTi for my birthday
The Princess stars as a mouse in the ballet "The Nutcracker Suite"
I get a tripod for my camera from my sister and her husband at Christmas
The television in the living room died and it will be some time before we replace it, I fear :)

Template by Jill & Jack; Golden tree (c)Karen Wallace; Font: Absalom

No comments: