Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sickly Tribulation Woes

Got back from the doctor's today with the news that I have a sinus infection and maybe (but a very little maybe) that I have strep throat. He is treating for both. So now I have some medication and soon I shall start feeling better. Well maybe.... Today after the doctor's visit, Nuke and I headed to a relatively new grocery store here that I had been telling him about. But when we got back to the truck, it wouldn't turn over. Had to call Pan to come rescue us. And the two of them got the jumper cables on and sure enough the truck started. But at the next stop, it wouldn't turn over again. Finally got it to Auto Zone who ran a diagnostic on it and my battery was dead. One new battery and some Tylenol and I was up and going again.

Oh back to the medication. One of which the doctor prescribed was Allegra-D. As he was telling me about it, he mentioned that it could make me cranky, irritable and hyper. And with a quizzicle look, I told him I didn't think my family would notice the difference. Sure enough when I told Pan and Nuke what he said, they wanted to know how they could tell the medicine was working. So much for sympthetic family members.

Template by Silvia Albert; Christmas Around the World (c)Purple Frog Pizzazz; Font: A Yummy Apology

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

LOl I'm sorry for laughing and truly hope you feel better but I couldn't resist when I saw the comment about your side effects!

Tammy said...

Don't you just love the sympathy from some of the family members. hehehe Don't worry Tink, we all will send big hugs to you. Get better soon.

Anonymous said...

baw ha ha ha... They beat me to it. ;-) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. It was great seeing you... even if you were sick.