Friday, December 07, 2007

Imaginary Tribulations

Fri 12/7 Blog Prompt: On the seventh day of December I will pay homage to my imaginary friend by

telling the Princess and Indy about him. Yes, my imaginary friend is a him and his name is George. He is not from my earliest childhood, but from about middle school and has been with me ever since. My mother made him for me, kind of like a watermark. She took my name and made a person out of it. I would draw him everywhere and talk to him, telling him about my days, my friends, my life. And I still use him as a watermark on photos, etc. Pretty cool imaginary friend, if I do say so myself.

And now I have to get in gear and start cleaning house as the AC guy is suppose to be here in a couple of hours to do a tune-up and check that the furnace is working properly (like we really need it, LOL).

Template by the paper tag; Winter Bliss kit (c)Angie Svoboda; Font: ChopinScript

3 comments:

Glynis said...

Oh to live in a place where you need to fix the AC in December ;) LOL And say 'hi' to George for me !

Sandra said...

How clever to invent George and then give him a job!

A very original idea for a blogprompt...must chew on this for a while.

Anonymous said...

I definitely want a copy of that page! I love the picture of me with Dad. And whenever it is an 'old' photo of me you don't have to blur the face. ;-)