Monday, December 03, 2007

Calling a Tribulation by It's Name

Mon 12/3 Blog Prompt: It's that time again. No, not Christmas, but my turn at the prompts. Most of them can at first glance be answered with just one or two words, but I would like to see you really expound on them. With that out of the way: On the third day of December I suddenly remembered that people use to call me (blank) because

I suddenly remembered that I was just always called by my name. Only one teacher gave me a nickname and he called me Sunny because he said I brought sunshine wherever I went (now that I am older, I think he probably could not remember my name, LOL). Whatever the reason, I really liked it at that time in my life. And I liked the idea that someone thought I was a pretty upbeat teen.

Template from October 2005 RakScrape Challenge; Dinner Party kit (c) Sara Carling; Font: Times New Roman

3 comments:

Sandra said...

My mother's name is Sunny!
Sweet name, isn't it? You are a positively charged person, so it definitely fits.

loonyhiker said...

I think Sunny is a great name! You definitely bring sunshine in my life! Now we go out on the deck each night and my hubby says right off the bat, "I know, I know, Tink would love this. Now can I get romantic??"

Unknown said...

That is a wonderful up beat nickname to have.