Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Conversationally Tribulant

Tue 12/18 Blog Prompt: On the eighteenth day of December I will have small talk (or deep conversation) with my mother about where Nuke should stay when he gets into town on the evening of the 25th. Actually at this time we have had the conversation and we both agree he should stay with ddpup and bear that night then have a big breakfast with my mom and other sister the next morning at mom's and head over to my house that afternoon to spend the evening and possibly the next day with me, Pan, Bombshell, the Princess and Indy, since we will have to leave before he gets there that evening, I am sure. And I think that sentence was too long but I'm to tired to figure out how to make several sentences out of it, LOL.

Template by TrishHDesigns; Christmas Around the World (c)Ruth Singer; Font: Grinched

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Made me tired just trying to figure it out but I gave up! LOL Glad you are dealing with these logistics and not me!

Sandra said...

Hmmm...holiday family company. Could be a good thing or a bad thing. Glad you have a system of support.