Saturday, December 08, 2007

Tribulations of Christmas and Pasts

The astronomy post will have to wait until tomorrow. I have been shopping all day. Yes you heard right. Me. The one who breaks out in hives just thinking about spending money, went shopping. Even more than that I actually walked inside a Wal-Mart.

But on the upside, all of our Christmas shopping is done. We got the package mailed to Scamp and family in Hawaii; bought more lights for outside (which will be put up tomorrow with the lost reindeer that was found). Got mom's ordered on line and it should be here in a week and a half. The nephews presents will be here this week. It's done. No more shopping. I even have everything wrapped (except what isn't here yet, of course).

After all that hard work, I took Pan to lunch (a very late one) where he ordered a ribeye well done. It came out rare (almost raw if you ask me). So they sent it back and out it comes.... even more rare than the first time. Third time is the charm though, it came out perfect. They gave us enough gift certificates to pay for the steak and then some. I have a feeling there is a chef who is going to get a royal chewing. Pan said the table across from us got their meal free as well. Yep, I wouldn't be surprised if he/she was fired.

The Princess was in the Nutcracker ballet last night as one of the mice. She was sooooo cute. Although they started out saying we could take pictures if we didn't use a flash, they changed that just before the program started so we only got pictures afterwards and, of course, the Princess changed before she came out. But talk about a Prima Donna. I died laughing at her. Just about everyone in the family brought flowers (Pan and I excepted. Hey we paid for the doctor visit so that she would be able to be in the show, LOL). So here you have the little tot who has only been doing ballet for about 5 months, sitting on the stage, surrounded by bouquets of flowers (and a pink bunny). Then to top things off, this little tyke of a girl comes ups and asks for her autograph. Next thing we knew there was a line of people wanting her autograph. Oh it was so funny and cute. I will get it scrapped sometime soon and posted so you can see. I just love my girl.

Template by Mega Doodle Inspired; SNL #20 kit (c)Tink2Zoe; Font: Sceptre

1 comment:

Mrs. Who said...

I love it! A star is born. I bet she was just adorable.