Tuesday, December 04, 2007

There are Some Tribulations You Shouldn't Partake Of

Tue 12/3 Blog Prompt:

On the fourth day of December it occurred to me that I shouldn't have eaten that ice cream yesterday because as soon as I did I realized that it still wasn't cold enough outside when my stomach began to cramp. I do not do well eating ice cream and absolutely refuse to eat it in the summer. Most times I can tolerate it well if the outside temperature is cold enough and I think it was still in the 50's when I partook of my bowl of confection. Must remember to see how cold it is outside next time I decide to do so. :)

Template by jasjul; Grandpa's Cabin kit (c)http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/; Font: Magik

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm .... are you lactose intolerant? Just curious (being a scientist I am always interested in ailments! lol!)
I hope the ice cream was worth the cramps though!

Unknown said...

I am sorry you got cramps from the ice cream, I just get those brain headaches from mine.

Sandra said...

Ugh, belly cramps. Hate 'em, hate 'em! Never thought about outdoor temperature influencing the effects of ice cream on me, though. Interesting thought. Being Asian, I avoid milk in general...but try to get all of my calcium needs met through ice cream. LOL.

loonyhiker said...

I'm like Sandra (maybe we are sisters!). I avoid milk products too because they give me belly cramps but I am willing to pay the price for ice cream! Have you ever gotten brain freeze? (You know the pain in your brain when you let the ice cream touch the roof of your mouth? OOOH, I hurt just thinking about it!)