Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pulling My Tribulations Out By the Roots

Thu 12/20 Blog Prompt: On the twentieth day of December I will prepare

to start stressing when I realize that all well-made plans are probably going to unravel next week. I still don't know what the daycare's schedule. Just found out that it is an early release day at school. Still have no clue where Nuke is going to stay the night of the 25th. And no idea how I am going to schedule my work week, being that it is both a holiday week and the end of the month. Arrrgggghhhhh......

But at least all my Christmas shopping is done :)

Template by Theresa Borntreger; Christmas Around the World (c)Deanna Patterson; Fonts: Allegro Swashes, Centaur

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Try not to let the stress - well, stress you out! At least you are lucky enough to have this stress in your life! I think you are a pretty lucky and your family sounds like a lot of fun (our family is kind of small and dull next to yours!) I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope you endure this stressful time!

Tammy said...

1st.....no sense stressing, it will just make you frown. And I agree with LH. You have a wonderful family to enjoy during the holidays. Take a deep breath and head on girl!! And yes, we did get a bit of a freeze Monday night, I think. But its back to normal now. And I love your layout you did.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a 'business as usual' Christmas to me Tink.

Just go with the flow and don't get stressed (easy to say, I know). You know that everything will work out somehow, so there's no point worrying. You deserve to enjoy this time too you know.