Friday, December 28, 2007

The Tribulations are Catching Up

Mon 12/24 Blog Prompt: On the twenty fourth day of December I thought about my all-time favorite commercial about the Mercury Cougar. Remember the one where they actually had a cougar sitting on the hood and the announcer walked up next to the car and the cat took a swing at him. I will never forget that commercial.

Tue 12/25 Blog Prompt: On the twenty fifth day of December I just said no to one more glass of wine. LOL. 'nuff said.

Wed 12/26 Blog Prompt: On the twenty sixth day of December I understand why, ummmm, I really had an excellent philosphical answer for this when I came up with the prompt, but then I got sick and lost some brain cells. The ones storing the answer. But I can say that now in my life I can understand that all things happen for a reason. And while I may not see it in the moment, it will eventually be revealed.

Thu 12/27 Blog Prompt: On the twenty seventh day of December my advise to a 5 year old would be to laugh long and hard. Have fun. Play. And remember.

Fri 12/28 Blog Prompt: On the twenty eighth day of December I will time-travel back to maybe just two days ago with the Nuke home. Spending more time listening and talking with him. Sure it would be nice to travel back to when they were children, but I also love my time with them now and I have so little time with the boys. So for me it would be two days ago as we discussed fission vs. fusion power which was the result of an article about a room size nuclear power plant. We also discussed the stars (as in astronomy) and the stars (as in the movies). But if not then, I would travel back to when I was 11/12 years old and sitting with my mom in the living room with the encyclopedias opened and scattered all over the floor as we looked up whatever hit our fancy.

Template by Shandy Vogt; Christmas Around the World (c)Nikki McGilberry; Font: Arial Rounded MT

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I love the answer about the wine and I agree that all things happen for a reason (even though we might not like the reason). Glad you had a great time with Nuke.