Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yet Again

I can't believe that I forgot to blog this morning. But in a way, maybe it was good that I did.

Pan had to work this morning which left Indy and I to entertain ourselves. Then when Pan got back he had to meet the Boat/RV lot chairman to see where they could put the dumpster for the work on the pool. By the time he got home he asked if we would like to go to Chili's for dinner. Who can give up a chance for dinner out. Pan had his usual chicken crispers while Indy went for the grilled cheese sandwich. I tried out the carne asada steak and a salad, which Indy decided to help me out with. Both he and I decided that it was pretty spicy. Even I was dipping it in ketchup to cool it down some. Still it was good and cooked just the way I like it.

While we were eating Pan suggested that we go see the Star Trek movie again as he had read that tribbles appear in it and we missed them the first two times around. Yep, there is indeed a tribble complete with it's trill. I really like this movie.

Pomme d'amour & Word art (c)Dani Alencar

No comments: