Tuesday, May 05, 2009

LOL (or laughing out loud)

Blog Prompt - Sunday was World Laughter Day. Tell me about your favorite movie that makes you laugh out loud.

Strange as it may seem, it is a movie I don't like that has a scene in it that will have me rolling on the floor with tears streaming and holding my sides like they are going to burst. The movie happens to be "Porky's" and the scene takes place in the Principal's office. Part of the appeal is that the actors don't appear to be acting when they laugh. It seems to be genuine laughter, and laughter, at least in my case, is infectious.

Now if we were talking about television, then "Whose Line Is It" would be at the top of the list. I try to catch it each week, because even if it is one that I have seen before, I will still get the giggles and belly laughs.

Spring Blossom kit (c)Various artist participating in the April Spring Blossom Blog Train; Fonts: Arial, Selfish, Yukon Gold

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I like to watch TV shows where it seems like they get tickled about something (and it isn't in the script!) I've never seen Porky's though.