Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Recap

Blog Prompt - Let me know what special thing you did for Mothers Day.

For the most part I just sat back, relaxed, read, watched Eureka reruns and then in the evening Pan took Bomb, the kids and I out to a Japanese restaurant for dinner. When we got back, Indy and I played a little Star Wars Legos then off to sleep. Pretty humdrum, but I enjoyed it.

I didn't put a title on the layout below, but it is "Such a Loss." The lands in the pictures once were orange groves. Now they are pine forests or subdivisions, with an occasional orange tree making a dramatic showing. I remember years ago driving down the toll and seeing rows upon cultivated rows of citrus trees. I miss them.


In Fall (c)happy-scrap; Template by Miss Bubblescrap; Font: Californian FB

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!

Karen (karooch from Scraps of Mind) said...

Hey Star Wars Lego sounds pretty good Tink.

I know what you mean about the loss. Seems everywhere you look these days is being taken over by urban sprawl.

Tammy said...

I've seen groves like that too Tink. Especially around the Orlando area. There is an orange tree here or there and I always wondered if the oranges would be any good.