Thursday, May 07, 2009

A Picture a Day

Blog Prompt - When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say? So what do you do to get your kids or group of people to say when you are taking their picture?

SMILE... That is what I need to say when I want to take portrait type pictures of the kids. Otherwise I am telling them to turn around, look at the camera and various other commands to grab their attention. But ideally I like to take their pictures when they really aren't aware.

Template by Ladiesue; Life's a Box of Chocolates (c)Digi-Designs by Nicole and Stacey Towers; Fonts: CgChaplin; Rough Linen

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Yea, I love those "non posed" pictures. But I never seem to get any of those.

loonyhiker said...

I prefer non posed pictures too. It is less of a hassle and I like for people to look more natural.