Friday, May 08, 2009

A dietary need

Blog Prompt - List a few types of foods that you have never eaten and would like to try

I really can't think of one that I would like to try as I have eaten things from 100 year old eggs to shark fin soup and tons of food in-between. I must admit that over the years I have become more picky about what I eat. Though I don't think I have ever really cared for oysters, snails or rattlesnake. None of which, except the oysters, I have tried and have no intention of trying. I'm more of a vegetable person and would probably try out any new vegetable I come across.

Template by Gina Maria; Let it Rock (c)A Work in Progress & Sweet Blossom Designs; Fonts: Californian FB, Rough Linen

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I'm with you on the food! I never want to try rattlesnake or mountain oysters.