Saturday, May 16, 2009

GHUA

On Indy's birthday, the Bomb decided to take him to Hooter's to celebrate and invited Pan and I to join them. The recent 5 year old Indy was entranced by the girls (his latest catch phrase is whoo hot baby).

At one point I had to go to the restroom and Indy wanted to tag along. While we were waiting, he decided to wash his hands and a sweet lady was helping him turn on the water, get the soap and towels. When we left he ran back to his mother telling her all about this pretty woman that he loved and ended with "She doesn't have a ring." **blink**

Near the end of the meal our waitress took off with him and called all the Hooter's girls over to sing him a birthday song. Back at the table Bomb asked the waitress if she could get some pictures of her with Indy. Our waitress was most compliant (I think she was rather taken by the boy). After a couple of pictures she gave Indy a peck on the cheek. His face lit up and as he softly touched where she had kissed him... "She kissed me." Floating over to this stool, still holding his cheek. "She kissed me on the cheek. It's better than chocolate cake." Eyes wide and distant, he just kept repeating it. **blink** The boy's growing up way to fast.

As we were leaving he decided he wanted to ride with Pan and I. I was driving and apparently the wrong direction as he kept telling me to turn here or turn there. Pan asked him how he knew which was the right way and his reply... "I'm five years old, I know everything." Yep, he is growing up way to fast.

Miss Mae (c)Sweet Digi Scraps; Glitterated alpha 1 & Home Made Memories (c)Connie Prince; Font: Selfish

No comments: