Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

Blog Prompt - Today is Memorial Day. A day of remembrance, being with friends and family and the beginning of summer. Tell me what Memorial Day means to you.

Below is a repost of some of those layouts of my dad and sons which I think shows what Memorial Day means to me.

Stock photo of Thunderbirds courtesy of Morgue Files; Lyrics courtesy of Jeff Silbar; Font: Arial


Papers and elements ©2006 Valeri Brumfield; Fonts: Jester, Zamyatin


African Safari Page Kit (c)Lauren Bavin; font: Primitive

3 comments:

karen karooch from scraps of mind) said...

We don't have Memorial Day in Australia Tink. But I think the idea of setting a day aside to focus on those who have paved the way before us is a great one. SOmetimes we need these formal acknowledgements to make us stop and think.

loonyhiker said...

Beautiful layouts! Thanks for sharing.

Mrs. Who said...

Gorgeous and meaningful layouts.