Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Is there is Nurse in the House?

Blog Prompt - Today is National School Nurse Day. Do you remember your school nurse and do you have a story about her.

Not really. I don't even remember having to go to the nurses station (the office, yes), but that doesn't mean I didn't go. It was just that I don't recall being sick to very often. Now I am pretty familiar with the Princess' school nurse as she calls me when the Princess needs to be picked up. A wonderful woman. And my best guess would be that the school nurses in my day were just as wonderful.

Template by Gina Maria; Lucky Fish kit (c)A Work in Progress & mel hains designs; Fonts: Arial

3 comments:

Tammy said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Who would've thunk that Tink went to the principals office. And your layout is so funny. We have trouble finding our car at the Walmart parking lot.

loonyhiker said...

Glad you were a healthy child. That layout was priceless! Does your husband know you scrapped that?

Unknown said...

Not yet. But he did have to call me to find out where the car was :)