Monday, May 04, 2009

A Combination of Things

Blog Prompt - Standing in a grocery line you notice bizarre or unusual combination's of things people buy (for example: toilet paper, kiwi fruit, and a package of manila envelopes). What has been the weirdest combination of items you have bought at the store?

Toughie, since I tend to buy an unusual assortment each time I shop. Avocados, dry markers, toilet paper. Or how about suntan lotion, prescriptions and green tea.

On another note, Indy made it back from his week long stay with his other grandparents. It's great to have him back :)

Template by Sarah Bennett; Sunrise, Sunset kit (c)Linda Walton; Stitches (c)Natali; Painted Wood Alpha (c)Samara Guglar; Fonts: Yukon Gold, Vrinda

2 comments:

Tammy said...

oooooohhhhhhh I love those crab houses. There is one on the coast of Savannah, GA to die for!!! yummy

loonyhiker said...

You sound like me! Every time I shop, my assortment is all weird!