Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine

After two weeks of seeing nothing but cloudy icons on my Weatherbug, a brilliant, bright sun has appeared. But with that sunny icon came a fire warning. Apparently all the rain has done little good for us. Wait, did I say rain? We got maybe 3 days of periodic rain for all those stormy icons that were on Weatherbug and on the weather channel.

In the meantime, Pan and I have to decide whether or not we will be going to see "Up" with the Bomb and kids tonight. I have spent more time in a theater this last month than I have in the last 20 years.

When Pan & I got married we use to go to a local dinner theater where pizza and beer were served at darling little round tables set at varying levels, while you watched the movie. The last one we went to see was "Saving Private Ryan" and that was just after Nuke left for boot and just before Scamp left for boot.

We just passed the building a week or so ago and I wonder if they still have the theater and cafe. It might be nice to try it out again one day.

And how appropriate... I wrote the post before uploading the page. Had no clue this was next in the queue, but it turned up at the right time. :)

Ethan (c)Carena's Designs; template by Becky Higgins; Fonts: Pea Summer Funkyness, Arial Unicode

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow Tink. I guess you guys didn't get much rain. My gauge showed about 8 inches in 10 days. Yesterday was the 1st day it hasn't rained. But we surely needed it for sure. Our grass never looked better and we didn't have to turn our sprinklers on for a few days. Thank goodness.

I love the idea of watching a movie with snacks and drinks. What a neat place that is.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

ROFL!!! I saw your post on my blog roll and first thought was, I don't need lessons in BLUR, it just happens!!! LOL! Just kidding as there TRULY is an art to perfecting BLUR in photography!!!

LOVE your layout of the OUTDOOR THEATER - such an AWESOME innovation and I've still not given it the attention I really wish to Tink love! Can we say DISTRACTIONS??? Just every other minute or so!!!

Thank you SO much for your SWEET comments - they uplift me and that is part of my inspiration for *Love Lifted Me* which is now up the downloading!

Your NEW blog attire is SPECTACULAR and I think MY FAVE thus far!!! You are ROCKIN' mamacita!!! MWAH!

Have and AWESOME week!

Love and hugs,
Linda :)

loonyhiker said...

I could have shared some of our rain with you! Did you go to see the movie Up? I heard it was cute.