Friday, May 29, 2009

Half a week of prompts

Wed May 27 Blog Prompt: Today is National Grape Popsicle Day and tell me about your favorite Popsicle or ice cream treat as a child.

Popsicles and fudgsicles,yum. What a wonderful summer day treat. And they tasted delicious after a couple of hours of hard play. I don't know that I really had a favorite. They were all pretty good when you are hot and sweaty.

Thur May 28 Blog Prompt: Today is National Hamburger Day. Tell me how you like your hamburgers and if you have a favorite restaurant burger, tell me about it and I would love to see a picture of it.

I was looking for a picture of Pan's tiki burgers but of all the boat and dock party pictures I have, not one is of his famous tiki burgers. People would head to the boat after work just to savor one of these. Thick and juicy with just the right amount and blend of cajun seasonings, made with ground round. They were so huge one would fill you up for an evening. Oh he makes them at home too, but there is something about the salt air that just increases the flavor (could have something to do with the beers too, LOL).

Fri May 29 Blog Prompt: It's the beginning of summer time for most of us. I would love to hear what your favorite things you love to do in the summer and if you have special plans.

Week after next the Princess will be taking Aquatic Camp with Indy and I participating in the Mommy and Me Aquatic Camp. Which means this week I have to get them water shoes, snorkels and masks. Oh goodness I have so much to do and need to start making a list.

At the end of July, the Bomb and kids will be moving to North Carolina so I guess I will be pretty depressed for a while. But then at the end of August I am suppose to drive up to Missouri with a friend for long weekend to meet her son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter.

It looks like it may be pretty busy summer after all.

Pick Your Pixel kit ©Mariella Carugati

3 comments:

Glynis said...

Wish I could taste one of those burgers ;) Yum! And sounds like you have a great summer ahead of you!

Tammy said...

I'm with Glynis. Love to taste those burgers.

Sounds like you will have a wonderful summer. Aquatic class sounds very interesting.

Take care going to Missouri in August. Really HOT that time of the year.

loonyhiker said...

I like the fruity popsicles but not the creamy ones. I hope you take a picture of Pan's tiki burger now that you described it. I can't imagine not hearing daily stories about the Bomb and kids! But knowing how active you are, you will fill up the time with lots of other wonderful adventures.