Sunday, May 24, 2009

Busy week

I think I ought to have Pan start writing one post a week for my blog... A guest blogger if you will. What do you think?

He can tell some interesting story's when he is in the mood. Now all I have to do is convince him to be in the mood more often.

This has been a busy week. First with Indy's party at the zoo last Saturday. Then taking Pan's parents and my mom and sister to see the new Star Trek movie.

The rest of the week just seemed to blur by, then Friday we met up with Pan's sister and brother-in-law at a mid-way restaurant for us.

Yesterday was spent listening to the rain fall and getting ready for the Princess' ballet recital. She was gorgeous as always. It was a last minute thing since we weren't told about it until this week. At least what day it was going to be held on.

That meant that the Bomb couldn't go. Fortunately this time they are video-recording the recital so I purchased it when I bought the tickets and the Princess won't have to be upset that her mommy couldn't make it. This way they can watch the recital together. But I am disappointed that not one of my pictures of her dancing turned out. Guess I will have to see if her dad got any and can email them to me. In the meantime, I did get one from the finale.

Shortly we will be leaving for ddpuppies and gilbear's house to celebrate memorial day and honor all those who have served our country.

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Glad you were able to get a video of the recital. And I'm glad you were able to be there for her. Hope you rest up this weekend.

Mrs. Who said...

Princess is so pretty! A star in the making, I'm sure!

Mrs. Who said...

And yes, have Pan do more guest posts! I always like hearing from a blogger's other half.