Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Tribulation of Birthdays Past

Thu 3/20 Blog Prompt: Birthdays (shots from various birthdays and/or birthday memories)

Straight from the layout:

Woo Hoo Birthday pics from 1985 with me and the kiddos. I couldn't tell you what I got on that birthday though.

Memorable birthdays... There's always the year I got my telescope (I opted to wait for the better one.) Then year Pan and the kids took me to a restaurant with my gift wrapped in newspaper and entirely covered with tape. Or how about the year Pan called to say he was taking me out to dinner and I thought he was going to tell me something bad.

The best birthdays though are the ones with lots of hugs and kisses from Pan, the kids and the grandkids.


Template by Andrea Gold; So Perky (c)Atomic Cupcake; Font: Times New Roman

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

Those are sweet memories! I like the gift wrapped in newspaper. I used to wrap ours in the Sunday comics because we couldn't afford gift wrap. I also used paper bags that we decorated ourselves. Now it isn't considered poor, it is considered "crafty".