Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A 'Lifely' Tribulation

Tue 3/11 Blog Prompt: A day in my life (things about my day)

After reading about a day in Loony and Sandra's lives, mine is going to be the pits, LOL.

Wouldn't it be insanely boring if each and every day was exactly like the last? Fortunately, for us, that is not the case. But still there are some things that are the same each day. I get up check my e-mail and download any pictures; get dressed, brush my teeth and clean. I take time to read and watch television. On days I have the little one, cleaning is put on a back burner while we play x-box and work on pottie training. Tuesday and Thursday I go to work, which breaks up the week.

Though I have to admit the last couple of weeks, cleaning has really taken a back burner since my equilibrium seems to be so off. Hope this new group of medicines does the trick. :)

Template by Monica McGill; How My Garden Grows kit & stitching(c)Michelle Swadling; Fonts: Baronesse, Bestshot Regular

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I think any day you have a little one around is like seeing the day with fresh new eyes. Even though I've never played xbox before, I am potty trained. lol. I don't think your day sounds like the pits at all!

Sandra said...

Hee hee. I'm potty trained as well, although I enjoy an hour on the XBox with my wee one as well, on occasion.

Balanced, peaceful & orderly...all good things and it describes how I see your days. Excitement & chaos are vastly overrated, methinks.

The cleaning never goes away, does it? And it's always the first to get pushed to the back burner in favor of something more creative and potentially messy. LOL.

BTW, thanks for continuing to read my blog and thereby encouraging me to post more. I always feel happier when I write something.

How're the ears?