Monday, March 31, 2008

Colour My Tribulations

Thu 3/27 Blog Prompt: favorite music

So many years, so much music. I guess my favorite has been, is and always will be the soft rock of Chicago. "Colour My World" was the theme of the junior/senior prom I attended. "You're the Inspiration" was the song Pan & I chose for our wedding instead of the traditional Bridal March. It is currently my ringtone for Pan's calls.

Still there are other types of music I enjoy... Jazz, reggae, classical, opera,alternative. But I think Chicago and their style of music will always be my favorite.

Template by Amanda Carlson; New Beginnings by Raspberry Road; Font: Dauphin, Euphemia.
isclaimer: The photos are not mine but from the Chicago official website. These and more, plus downloads, news, information and concert dates can be found on the site.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

We had the same theme song - Color My World! Maybe we went to the same school? LOL