Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's Alive and with Tribulations

Seems the older I get, the more free time I should have, right? Apparently not. Twice this week, people forgot when they were suppose to pick up the Princess so the school calls me (Pan and I are the only other authorized people to pick her up except her parents). It was the end of the month and the boss left yesterday for a week so I had to go in an extra day to get the EOM done and write checks for the week he is going to be gone so that he could sign them.

So I have been lax with doing the blog prompts and don't even have the PODs downloaded and prepared for the blog. But I did manage to get at least one layout for Tuesdays prompt done, which was: various family shots and journaling about the pictures.

Template by Monica; Spring Blossom by Kristmess; Font: Informal Roman

1 comment:

{B}dreamy said...

Ooh, I love this one! You're amazing. I can't believe you can keep this all up. You go girl! *B