Monday, March 31, 2008

Hobbies & Tribulations

Fri 3/28 Blog Prompt: hobbies

It is pointless to say that I scrapbook as a hobby, don't you think? I also cross stitch and really need to start doing it again as I need to finish the angel for my mother and make the ones for my sisters, kids and grands. I pretty much have them all picked out. Except that Nuke is going to get a fairy on the moon. It's all in greys & whites on a black linen. Not quite sure which one to do for Scamp either. Wish I could find a detailed USMC angel. That would be perfect.

I also read extensively (never would have guessed that either would you, LOL). And I love photography, especially shots at night. I have been practicing on that one. Still have a long way to go. I use to put together model cars (when I was in my 20's and 30's) I wish I still had some of them as Indy & Ballerina would have loved them. Some were pretty big.

Amaryllis (c)Kathryn Estry; Font: Lucinda Handwriting

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I used to love cross stitching until it got too hard on my eyes. Reading is my hobby too!

Anonymous said...

I love your angels...

{B}dreamy said...

I LOVE cross stitching. It's one of my all time favorite hobbies. Way to combine the two! *B