Saturday, June 02, 2007

Travels & Tribulations

We finally made it to SC and NavyNukes new house. Ballerina and Indy were pretty good on the way up. For the most part. Though I am not sure I am looking forward to the return trip on Monday.

The Nuke's house is similar to mom's on the outside; but I think that is pretty much the only place. I love the taupe color on the walls in the kitchen, dining and living rooms. The main bath is long with the sink on one side and a deep tub/shower on the other with the toilet at the end. I just realized all the rooms are taupe with white trim except the hallway which is light yellow with gold feather dusting.

You can tell he is a bachelor by the very fact that is furnishings consist of a mattress to sleep on; excercise machines and computer chairs.

Well, I think while everyone is still asleep, I may go out and give my sister a call.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bachelor living...let him enjoy it while he can. Simplicity of furnishings AND life's stresses.