Monday, June 04, 2007

Stories of Tribulations

Mon 6/4 Blog Prompt: We all have had stories told to us about our younger years. Fun, silly or embarassing things we have done. So today, think about a story that you were told about yourself that happened before you were 3 years old.

I remember one that my mom use to tell me about when we went to visit we were going to visit some friends of theirs once. I was just at that age where babies start to walk. And my parents, being the proud young parents they were, wanted me walk before getting over there. No amount of incentive could convince me that walking was worth my while.

Still happy being proud young parents, my parents took me over and proudly showed me off, when I started walking.

5 comments:

Rusheika said...

oh the the things we do as parents!

Anonymous said...

What about the frog in the ice coffee?

Stephani said...

LOL! You were having nothing of it were you! lol! lol! Well...I am glad they eventually got to see you walk.

loonyhiker said...

I say, why walk when you can be carried! I'm also interested, now that I saw vw bug's comment, about the frog in the ice coffee???

Anonymous said...

Yep, that makes 3 of us wanting to know what's up with frogs in the iced coffee.

Ironically enough my mother remembers very little of me growing up. My first memories are from a time in which I was barely 1 yr old. Since I've kept a diary since I was 6 it's easy to look back over the stories. Some I even used in my college writing classes. As a matter of fact this exercise is one from my first writing class. It was fun.

But I definitely want to hear about the frog!