Thursday, May 31, 2007

Memorable Tribulations

Fri 6/1 Blog Prompt: What was your first memory as a child and why do you think it stands out in your mind?

The actual first memory I have have is running out of my grandmother's house buck-naked. Why? I can't remember; but probably would have had to do with getting in trouble. I was good at that. Or possibly trying to get out of taking a bath.

Why should this memory of a 2-3 year stand out? I am sure that it has something to do about running around the neighborhood in the buff.

3 comments:

Mackey said...

What a FUN and FUNNY memory!

I thought I would use this post to comment on how much I love your slide!

Anonymous said...

Just be glad there are no photos of that memory to haunt you Tink.

Glynis said...

When we're little this is a funny story, but once we grow up this becomes the stuff of nightmares :)