Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Honestly Trib! No Whines Here

Tues 5/15 Blog Prompt: What is most important to you in a friend--loyalty, generosity, honesty--why?

Not on the list here, but trust is an important factor in my friendly relationships. I need to know that I can spill my guts, so to speak and know that my friend is going realize it is just a release. Honesty and loyalty follow in a close tie for second.

Wed 5/16 Blog Prompt: List the 5 things that annoy you the most. If you are like me, this can change from day to day, but tell me the recent annoyances that have just gotten on your nerves.

I can't think at 8:30 in the morning. Things that got on my nerves yesterday, seem to have flitted right out of my head. Maybe it is because I didn't get enough sleep. But here it goes:

1. Co-workers who think they know everything and like to let you know.


2. Co-workers who feel impelled to ply you with hundreds of baby pictures of the same baby doing the same thing. Especially when you have just gotten back from
vacation and are trying to get caught up.


3. People who say they are going to call and then don't.


4. Pans who are with the kid in one room while I'm in another and fail to tell me when said kid leaves his sight. Okay, I have to admit, Pan doesn't do this anymore, but it use to bug me.


5. Nurse-practioners who spend 5 minutes looking in your ears, your throat and listening to you breath; ask what you think is wrong and then charge $70 for your own diagnosis.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOTALL SUCKAGE with that nurse charging thing. Geez....I have to admit to showing kiddie picks...but not babies anymore and i try to keep it to 2-3 lol and NOT while they're working.

Anonymous said...

i have so many pet peeves

Glynis said...

Agreed! My dh had someone the other day call to set up an appt w/him for later that afternoon; we both rearranged schedules (headache) and then they never showed up! Ahhh! How rude...I totally agree!

Tammy said...

I completely understand about the co-workers. Thats why my last job, I was the only employee. Heaven.

loonyhiker said...

Know it all coworkers drive me crazy. I guess everyone has one too.

Anonymous said...

And to make matters worse, they usually ask you what's wrong whilst you've got your mouth open and they're head first down your throat with they're torch.