Monday, May 14, 2007

Foolish Tribulations

Mon 5/14 Blog Prompt: What do you think is the most foolish thing you’ve done in your life?

Gosh there are a number of them and I am sure that my mother can add to my list as well. Quitting college; marrying my first husband, and so goes the list. So I am having a hard time thinking of just one really foolish thing.

Okay, there is one. But it is a private one that I will share with no one. Now you can just use your imaginations and decide what you think the one foolish thing was....

3 comments:

Tammy said...

hhhhhhhhmmmmmm.......I have had a 1st husband too!! So maybe....hhmmmmm

loonyhiker said...

lol I should have said the most foolish thing you did that you can share with others! I have a few of those "private" foolish things too and hopefully NOONE will ever know about them!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... saying "yes" when VW suggested you start a blog? :-D