Saturday, May 03, 2008

A Week of Scrapbook Tribulations

Since my week has been so hectic (a stringed concert one evening, a field day another, and three days of work) I have neglected my blog. Bad me. But I thought I would at least post those scrapbook pages which should have been posted throughout the week. :)

Timeless kit (c)Brenda Miller; Wedding kit (c)Michelle Swadling; Word art by Katie Pertiet; Template by Neverland Scraps


Template by Andrea Gold; Mom's Diner kit (c)Helen Ehrenhofer


Template by Monica McGill; Strawberry Kiwi (c)Sherry Ferguson; Font: Palatino Linotype


Flights of Fancy by Cherie Shields; Template by Simply Yin; Fonts: the King & Queen, Journal


Flights of Fancy by Cherie Shields; Template by Simply Yin; Fonts: the King & Queen, Journal

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

ABSOLUTELY stunning layout girl and you've just GOT TO love the photo of Indy with his fingers in his ears - OMGOSH, that is just PRECIOUS!!!

Congrats to Princess for playing the STRINGS!!! WOO HOO - just took me back to my years in 4th - 6th grade!!! Nowadays I just FIDDLE around other stuff!!! LOL!

HAPPY INTER(NATIONAL) SCRAPPING DAY girlfriend!!!

BIG HUGS,
Linda

P.S. In the MIDST of my HAVOC, I was pleasantly surprised with an unannounced visit from my SWEET little grandson, Kaleb! Such a baby boy he is - nearly a month old already!!! Time really does travel a bit TOO quickly these days . . .-